Makuyu Ridge is an Integrated Resort city on a 1000 acres of land, comprising of holiday homes, 18 hole golf course, Hotels, Convention Centre and socio-economic facilities. The project shall be comprised of 1500 homes, modern infrastructure and economic amenities. The Project shall create wealth and employment in Muranga and will become a Flagship economic zone in the County.
The Project Location
AttractionsThey shall comprise
- Scenic Spanish homes with spectacular views of Mt. Kenya.
- Eco-lodges and Aboretums.
- Magnificent water features and children's play ground.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Scenic view of Masinga dam.
Makuyu Ridge is the perfect place to escape the city hustle being only an hour's drive from Nairobi. It is the perfect retreat for holiday and retirement homes.
Range of Homes
Makuyu Ridge has availed a range of country home designs with varying sizes in bungalow and villa styles. There are a total of 7 versions ranging from 2 to 5 bedroomed homes.
- An 18 hole golf course designed by world’s renowned golf architect.
- State of the art eco-friendly homes designed by world’s renowned architects.
- Paved cabro roads including the spine and home driveway.
- Adequate water supply.
- Residents clubhouses with fitness centres that include aerobic, gym, spa and swimming pool.
- School, hospital, petrol stations, and heli-port.
- Power connection to each home.
- ICT connection to each home.
Eco and Green Project
- All homes are eco friendly with solar lighting and water heating to conserve energy
- Street solar lighting
- The project has taken the approach of water harvesting for use.
- The houses have been designed with large windows to cater for for natural lighting, and ample air circulation
- Savannah based intergrated natural environment on site
- The entire community shall be highly secured using modern technology.