Makuyu Ridge is an integrated country golf resort currently under construction on 1000 acres of land in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Comprising of residential, retirement and holiday homes, the project will be fully serviced with, among other amenities:
- Water and electricity.
- A modern paved road network.
- A comprehensive sewage system.
- Internet connectivity.
- CCTV and other internal security measures, including a fire station and a police post.
The project landscaping will be beautiful and creative. There will be an 18-hole golf course with a well-equipped clubhouse within the resort city. There will be various socio-economic facilities to enhance the dwellers’ lifestyles. These will include a residents’ clubhouse, a shopping mall, a school, children’s play areas and pleasant arboretums. The project will offer the residents a comfortable lifestyle that is close to nature, and it will be a flagship economic zone in Murang’a County.
We currently have a special offer on 1/4 acre plots in Mvuli Ridge suburb running from 1st January 2021 to 31st April 2021. 25% discount from KES. 6M on fully serviced ¼ acre plots to KES. 4.5Million. We encourage interested parties to take advantage of this limited offer.
The Project Location
AttractionsThey shall comprise
- Scenic Spanish homes with spectacular views of Mt. Kenya.
- Eco-lodges and Aboretums.
- Magnificent water features and children's play ground.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Scenic view of Masinga dam.
Range of Homes
Makuyu Ridge has availed a range of country home designs with varying sizes in bungalow and villa styles. There are a total of 7 versions ranging from 2 to 5 bedroomed homes.
- An 18 hole golf course designed by world’s renowned golf architect.
- State of the art eco-friendly homes designed by world’s renowned architects.
- Paved cabro roads including the spine road and surburb roads.
- Adequate water supply.
- Residents clubhouses with fitness centres that include aerobic, gym, spa and swimming pool.
- School, hospital, petrol stations, and office park.
- Power connection to each home.
- ICT connection.
Eco and Green Project
- All homes are eco friendly with solar lighting and water heating to conserve energy.
- Street solar lighting.
- The project has taken the approach of water harvesting for use.
- The houses have been designed with large windows to cater for natural lighting, and ample air circulation.
- Savannah based intergrated natural environment on site.
- The entire community shall be highly secured using modern technology.